A lot of my clients who are just starting out want to run teleclasses. This is a great way to work with a group, bring in good income, and leverage your time. Trouble is, when you are starting out, your list might not be big enough to fill a group.
No problem. I have found when your database reaches 1,000, that is like the tipping point for really being able to sell programs and products. This was true in my business. I want to share three powerful ways to build your list quickly so you can eventually run those group teleclasses for a fee.
1. Start by offering a free teleclass. As people register for your free program, they provide their email address and your list grows. Be sure to deliver an information-rich class so newcomers get plenty of value. You can then make a special offer for your next paid teleclass.
2. Look for joint venture partners. You want to connect with partners who market to the same ideal clients. They announce your free teleclass to their list. As people register, again you get their email addresses. At the end of the free teleclass, announce your next teleclass program for a fee and share a percentage of sales with your joint venture partners.
3. Create an Irresistible Free Offer (IFO). What do your prospects really need to know about? It can be a solution to the problem that keeps them up at 3am. What would they give anything to know? Then market this compelling product in the following places:
- A landing page on your site
- On your home page
- On your Facebook page
- Via Twitter
- In your LinkedIn groups
- On the back of your business card
- At speaking gigs
When people want your IFO, they will gladly trade their contact information for your product.
Your The Leveraged Business Assignment
How big is your list? If you have anything less than 1,000, that’s an indication list building is a big priority for your business. At the beginning of each week, be sure to set aside time in your calendar for these activities. Then, set an intention to focus on list building to help your mind seek and be open to opportunities as they appear.
Now, if you’re just starting out and trying to fill your practice in the FIRST place, then follow a step-by-step system that feels easy and authentic to you. The Leveraged Business Home Study System™ gives you the most important things to do to set up simple, solid systems, so that you consistently fill your pipeline and continually get new clients. It’s all step-by-step, not a big mishmash of things. So, you do step one of the system, and when you’re done with that, you move on to step two, and so on. All the tools, scripts, templates, and examples are handed to you on a silver platter. Easy. You can get it at TheClientAttractionSystem.com.