If you are a new coach just starting out, often you get a rush of clients right off the bat and then… nothing. A big lull in activity settles in and you might start wondering where your next round of clients will come from.
This is what I have found to be true regarding why this happens. A lot of times, even six months into a new business, people slow down on doing the things that worked in the beginning. Usually there is a particular marketing technique or two that you used at the start which worked great, but over time you stopped doing it.
Let’s review the basics from the The Leveraged Business Home Study System™ for starting your practice to make sure you haven’t let go of a good tool which would restart the flow of prospects.
1. Networking – Meeting lots of new people is key to building your list of prospects and spreading the word about what you do.
2. Joining a BNI Group – These groups work like your sales force, some members may become clients while more often they recommend you to others in their own network.
3. Having Tea or Coffee – Whether you sit with BNI members or anyone you meet, this is a great way to build a relationship. As you get to know people, you can see if they could become clients or potential referral sources.
4. Speaking to Groups – When you speak to groups, you set yourself up as an expert and build your list so you can market to these people later.
5. Sending Warm Letters – Write to your contact list to let them know what you are offering and solicit referrals.
6. Conducting Get-Acquainted Calls – this is your opportunity to connect deeply with prospects and offer them a solution which is working with you.
Each of these methods has the potential to jumpstart the flow of clients again, so make sure you are using them on a regular basis.
Your The Leveraged Business Assignment
Have you reviewed the Home Study System lately? Going through these programs a second or third time can inspire you and produce great results all over again. As your business grows, you may also find a new angle on the methods and suggestions you hadn’t thought of the first time around.
If you don’t already have The Leveraged Business Home Study System™ and you’re just starting out and trying to fill your practice in the FIRST place, then take a look at what this system offers. It gives you the most important things to do to set up simple, solid systems, so that you consistently fill your pipeline and continually get new clients. It’s all step-by-step, not a big mishmash of things. So, you do step one of the system, and when you’re done with that, you move on to step two, and so on. All the tools, scripts, templates, and examples are handed to you on a silver platter. Easy. You can get it at TheClientAttractionSystem.com.