Are you building a business and in the process of attracting new clients? If you are, one very effective marketing tool to consider is the free teleclass. Why does this marketing method work so well to generate leads?
Here are six big reasons:
1. Sharing valuable content and solutions to the problem your prospects are up at 3:00 am worrying about is very enticing.
2. Giving prospects a taste of what it is like to work with you helps them decide to move forward with you.
3. Demonstrating your brilliance and expertise shows you are well versed in the help you provide.
4. Giving prospects the opportunity to get to know and like you helps them trust you.
5. Free stuff always creates a big draw for new prospects.
6. There is little or no cost to you to deliver a free teleclass. You may invest in graphics or some advertising like Facebook ads, but otherwise there is no cost.
Now that you can clearly see that free teleclasses are a worthwhile marketing tool, let’s talk about how to use them to your best advantage.
Start by creating a program that addresses one of the biggest problems your ideal clients are dealing with. This is the information they would pay anything or do anything to get their hands on. My advice is to focus on delivering “what to do” about the problem and hold off on sharing details of exactly “how to do it.” This helps you build desire to work with you.
I recommend running a free teleclass every month when you are building your practice. You can offer a different teleclass every month until you find a hot topic that really appeals to your ideal clients. Then you can deliver that same program over and over. This is what I did when I started out. Doing it this way, you focus on attracting new prospects monthly, rather than attracting the same folks each month who want more free information. Once prospects have heard the free material, they will desire more in-depth topics available in your other programs.
Your The Leveraged Business Assignment
Before you deliver a free teleclass, be sure to determine the action you want listeners to take at the end of the call. Do you want them to hire you as a coach, enroll in a program or buy a home study course? What is your offer? Once you decide this, you can write your script for promoting your offer at the end of the call. It’s also a good idea to mention that you have an exciting offer to share at the end to keep people on the line for the full program.
Now, if you’re just starting out and trying to fill your practice in the FIRST place, then follow a step-by-step system that feels easy and authentic to you. The Leveraged Business Home Study System™ gives you the most important things to do to set up simple, solid systems, so that you consistently fill your pipeline and continually get new clients. It’s all step-by-step, not a big mishmash of things. So, you do step one of the system, and when you’re done with that, you move on to step two, and so on. All the tools, scripts, templates, and examples are handed to you on a silver platter. Easy. You can get it at TheClientAttractionSystem.com.