Let’s say you have one big package that offers a high end service such as help writing and publishing a book. You work with clients by telephone and take them step-by-step through the writing process.
Here are several ways to scale this idea up for even higher end services or chunk it down to become accessible at lower price points. These options also address different work-style preferences. Some clients want to do it themselves, some want to have more hands-on guidance, and some want you to do the whole thing for them.
Higher Price Points
1. Offer a “get it done for you” package, where you work with the client to determine the book concept and then supply a ghost writer to complete the project.
2. Offer a “work with us in person” package, where clients come to your offices for a few days, spread out over the timetable.
3. Offer the same service as package #2, but you go the client’s office. This is more convenient for them and a higher price point for you.
Lower Price Points
4. Offer the same service in a “workshop” setting, allowing multiple people to attend the same program. This dramatically increases your revenue potential for nearly the same time commitment on your part.
5. Offer just the first portion of the program and then have an upsell to work on the next piece.
6. Offer a home study do-it-yourself program, taking clients step-by-step through the process as if they were working with you.
7. Offer a mini-course that goes over the basic elements and provides tips on how they can do the work themselves.
There are so many ways you can slice and dice it. Start by listening to your clients to understand what they want. For example, the reason my Sapphire level was created was because when one of my clients said to me, “I love Platinum and I want to stay here, but I also want more access to you. I’ll pay anything to spend a half day with you and get a crazy amount of phone access.”
When you ask your clients what they need, you can discover even more opportunities to be of service. That’s why I recommend formulating client profiles like the ones I have on www.ClientAttractionWinnersAcademy.com. If you follow the model, it will be easy to come up with programs because it’s client-centered. This will be game changing for you. The minute I did the client profile piece a few years ago, it changed everything for me.
Your The Leveraged Business Assignment
It’s time to create those important client profiles. Think about your client base. How many categories do your clients fall into? Group them up to simplify the categories. Once you complete this, thinking of different package levels and options will come much easier. Focus on the client to create programs that meet their needs and you will be on track for far greater success.
Now, if you’re just starting out and trying to fill your practice in the FIRST place, then follow a step-by-step system that feels easy and authentic to you. The Leveraged Business Home Study System™ gives you the most important things to do to set up simple, solid systems, so that you consistently fill your pipeline and continually get new clients. It’s all step-by-step, not a big mishmash of things. So, you do step one of the system, and when you’re done with that, you move on to step two, and so on. All the tools, scripts, templates, and examples are handed to you on a silver platter. Easy. You can get it at TheClientAttractionSystem.com.