Today, I’d like to share a powerful insight with you today, one that could transform the way you approach your business and get exponential growth in business, watch this:
Recently, I had a conversation with a woman who said “Fabienne, I know what I need to do to grow my business, but I find myself to be so scared that I’m not actually doing it.” She knew deep down what her next big step was, but found herself procrastinating, making excuses, and resisting the very actions she knew would propel her to the next level. No judgment. We’ve all been there.
Where does that procrastination and fear come from, anyway?
Here’s what I’ve witnessed in guiding thousands of women in business to exponential growth:
We are often so focused on the strategy involved in exponential growth that we often overlook the internal mindset also involved.
Here’s what I mean. How we perceive ourselves plays a significant part in our actions. If you don’t believe you can do it or deserve exponential growth, you will get in your own way, procrastinate or sabotage your efforts.
Many programs focus solely on strategy, completely bypassing this incredibly important aspect to business growth. But in our signature program, we understand that true transformation requires addressing the mindset behind it. That’s why I want to share this game-changing insight with you today, the same one we share with our members.
Here’s what you need to know:
🔑 Identity drives behavior: Your self-image and beliefs are powerful forces in determining your actions.
🔑 Willpower is just the tip of the iceberg: Only 5% of your actions are driven by willpower, while the remaining 95% is influenced by your subconscious mind, your beliefs and how you see yourself.
🔑 New neural pathways are required for change: By envisioning yourself in a bigger, more successful future, you can rewrite your beliefs and create a mindset that propels you forward. (This is part of our methodology, not just the strategy, but the belief that you can do it.)
That’s when the exponential growth you have been seeking (in impact, reach, income, and downtime) gallop toward you, where everything you’ve ever wanted in your business comes true.
Imagine the impact that this combination of strategy + mindset could have on your business if you were able to overcome resistance, eliminate self-doubt, and fully embrace the actions that will skyrocket your success. It’s within your reach, and we’re here to help you make it a reality. Let’s chat, sooner rather than later.
At The Leveraged Business, we’ve developed a powerful program designed to guide women business owners like yourself towards exponential growth, greater freedom, and lasting transformation. Our proven strategies combined with a focus on mindset and identity will empower you to break through barriers and reach new levels of success.
Are you curious? To request more information, I invite you to sign up for a complimentary Strategy Session with one of our skilled coaches. In this session, we will listen deeply to your current situation, help you map out a powerful plan of action tailored to your unique needs, and show you how working closely with us can make a significant difference in your business.
I encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to gain valuable insights and uncover the path to unlocking your business’s true potential. Our amazing coaches are ready to support you every step of the way. Answer a few illuminating questions to get started:
Don’t postpone your dreams any longer—take action today and position yourself for exponential growth.
To your unstoppable success,
P.S. Just a gentle reminder: this Strategy Session is absolutely free and could just be the game-changer you’ve been waiting for. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to propel your business forward. Schedule your session today and let’s start creating the business and life you desire.