QUOTE: “Faith is not something to grasp, it is a state to grow into.” – Ghandi
Sometimes, despite the stellar marketing plans, our “positive thinking”, our resolve, our determination and manifesting, we have doubts about whether we can really “do” this. Let’s admit it. Sometimes fear steps in anyway, despite our best intentions. The inner doubt begins to take over and we wonder if it’s really going to “happen”.
Thing is, the way we feel about our business directs the actions that we take. And of course, the actions we take (in marketing and otherwise) inevitably create the results we experience in our business. Those actions we choose to take (or not) determine how many clients we have, our level of 1ncome, and the opportunities that we take advantage of.
So, that said, how we FEEL and ACT is crucial in the process of creating the business we want. But often, especially in times of doubt, we’re not sure how to get back to a good-feeling place, do we? We want the direction of our business to change, we want a solution to our problems to arrive. Essentially, we want a “miracle” to show up and take care of everything.
If you’re at all spiritual like I am, you already know intellectually that when we expect a miracle, a miracle shows up. If we have faith that good things are on their way, they show up, and there’s a lot to be said about positive expectation. This isn’t about positive thinking. This is about faith and positive expectation and faith counts for everything in this game.
Problem is, most people have a difficult time actually staying in a place of deep faith that what they envision for their business (and their life) is on its way. It takes a lot of courage to BELIEVE that the results are indeed coming. But when you believe, that process of faith is the biggest magnet for bringing prosperity to your business and into your life.
So, how do you have faith when the current situation you are experiencing doesn’t quite match the situation you want to create? ACT AS IF. Acting “as if” helps give you the confidence to act in a different way, to be more bold, to have less doubt.
What would actually happen if you believed that the solution, change or miracle you were looking for was actually on its way to you right now? Would you change the way you act and feel? Asking yourself the following question, how would you respond?
- Would you walk into your purpose with more assurance?
- Would you feel more confident?
- Would you trust yourself more?
- Would you trust that the actions you’re taking would yield results?
- Would you see the speed bumps as just that, a speed bump, instead of a mountain?
- Would you feel more powerful?
- Would you feel more empassioned by your purpose?
- Would you move with more intent?
- Would you feel more awake and await your next opportunity?
- Would you be less afraid?
- Would you sweat the little details less than you do now?
- Would you act with speed?
- Would you feel a bit more confident about the fact that all things will “work out”?
- Would you follow your intuition a bit more?
- Would you act from your heart rather than from your “shoulds”?
- Would you give yourself the permission to let go of the doubt?
- Would you feel more grateful about your life?
- Would you step up, knowing you could not fail?
- Would you play a bigger game?
- Would you have more courage and bravery?
- Would you quiet down those gremlins?
- Would you say yes to more opportunities?
- Would you know that everything is going to be OK?
- Would you be open to receiving more boldly?
- Would you move ahead with more confidence?
- Would you remember that you are always guided?
My experience is that your answer to all of these questions is YES. And when you FEEL this way, you begin to ACT this way. And when you ACT with boldness, with confidence, with trust, faith and positive expectation, nothing can stop you. Success and abundance in your business are inevitable.
But it’s your choice how you choose to feel. Terrified, doubtful, unsure? Or confident, bold, unstoppable. Which do you choose? And how will your results, your life be affected because of that choice.
Take a pad of paper and pen, and create some quiet, contemplative space. Then, at the top of the sheet of paper, write down the following question:
“If I understood the “hugeness” of the miracle that is being created for me right now, at this very moment, the miracle that’s already on its way to me, how would I begin to FEEL and ACT differently in my business?”
Then write, write, write. And see what comes up. Then make the conscious decision to FEEL what you’ve written, and then to ACT from THAT place. When you do, the miracle, change or solution you’ve been asking for has no choice but to show up.
If you’re not yet attracting only “A” clients in your practice, you need to start using proven, tried-and-true marketing techniques. I recommend the complete Client Attraction Home Study System. It’s everything you need to create a marketing message that will appeal to the best clients for you. It avoids all the unnecessary stuff and instead gives you the most important things to do to find your niche, get out there in a big way, set up simple, solid systems, so you consistently fill your pipeline and continually get new clients. It’s all step-by-step, not a big mishmash of things. So, you do step one of the system, and when you’re done with that, you move on to step two, and so on. So easy. All the tools, scripts, templates, and examples are handed to you on a silver platter. You ca n get yours at www.theclientattractionsystem.com.
2010 Client Attraction LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Want to use this article on your website or your own ezine?
No problem! But here is what you MUST include:
Fabienne Fredrickson, The Client Attraction Mentor, is founder of the Client Attraction System , the proven step-by-step program that shows you exactly how to attract more clients, in record time…guaranteed. To get your F.R.E.E. Audio CD by mail and receive her weekly marketing & success mindset articles on attracting more high-paying clients and dramatically increasing your in.come, visit www.clientattraction.com.