I’m really thrilled to be kicking off the Super Mompreneur Conference at the New Yorker Hotel in NYC this Saturday, October 30th. I’ll be taking the stage first thing in the morning to welcome all attendees and speakers and to get everyone into the right mindset for an unbelievable day of learning and growing.
Having three yummy kids of my own, Mompreneurship is a topic really close to my heart. As women, as moms, and as entrepreneurs you and I have the power to create a legacy of service through our lives and our businesses—adding true value to the world in a lasting way, while creating huge breakthroughs in our personal income.
We’re here to serve the world in a BIG way. Each and every one of us mompreneurs has the capacity to become the full expression of our purpose here on earth, but to do so, we must take a no-excuses approach to growing within. How do we do that? That’s exactly what I’ll be sharing tomorrow morning. I’ll be covering:
- How and why your success is so dependent on your internal state of mind
- The many different ways YOU STOP YOURSELF everyday from making more in your business
- The places and people who ‘gunked up’ your mindset in the first place
- The 3 things you need to combine to create results in your income
- The things I used to think and believe that held me back in a BIG way (hint: these same things are probably holding you back too)
- How to change this all around, quickly, so you too can finally start experiencing a Quantum Leap in your business
- How and why it’s time for you to SHARE YOUR BROWNIES with the world!
I promise to write more about the conference and all the amazing moms I’ll be meeting there. Why don’t you join us there? It’s not too late to register. Visit the Super Mompreneur Conference website to sign up now. Oh and great news– the Client Attraction community is invited to take a 50% off the registration price. Just enter the code FF50.
I can’t wait to see you there!