Information products are a great way to set yourself up as an expert and build trust – as well as build your revenues. Here are three different information products you can create to share your knowledge with prospects at different levels.
1. Articles: When I write an article, the length tends to be as long as I need to get my point across. That means it could be anything from half a page to a page and a half. Once written, articles can be sold on your site, posted on your blog, be used as a way to be featured as a guest blogger, posted to article directories that will be picked up by blog publishers, or used as a freebie to entice action from your readers.
2. Special Report: This is a small e-book, which can be as short as five pages and as long as 80 pages is focused on one single topic. This product is often used as your irresistible free offer to help build your list and get people into your pipeline – the same way I use my free The Leveraged Business CD available on my site.
An eBook is a good thing to start with for creating an information product to sell since it’s digital in format and relatively inexpensive to produce – but attractive to offer for sale. But, as you move forward, you’ll find incorporating worksheets and CD’s or turning this into a bigger product like a home study course will help you sell far more copies. And you can charge considerably more as well, since the perceived value is much higher.
3. Audios on CD: This type of product features you talking about one particular subject for up to an hour. It’s a great way for prospects to get to know you and become more comfortable with you, which builds the know-like-trust factor. You can outline a particular process or share insights into the big mistakes people make that keep them from being successful. Creating this product can be as simple as recording a free teleclass.
Information products, whether they are for your irresistible free offer, or to start building passive income, provide prospects and clients alike with tremendous value.
Your The Leveraged Business Assignment
1. Make a list of 10 possible products you can create. Come at this from different angles, thinking about what your prospects or clients need most.
2. Pick the one you feel has the most power to attract more clients or build your list or add more revenue and start creating it!
The lesson here is, it’s time to get over the hurdle and do what it takes to get to the next level.
Now, if you’re just starting out and trying to fill your practice in the FIRST place, then follow a step-by-step system that feels easy and authentic to you. The Leveraged Business Home Study System™ gives you the most important things to do to set up simple, solid systems, so that you consistently fill your pipeline and continually get new clients. It’s all step-by-step, not a big mishmash of things. So, you do step one of the system, and when you’re done with that, you move on to step two, and so on. All the tools, scripts, templates, and examples are handed to you on a silver platter. Easy. You can get it at TheClientAttractionSystem.com.