The following landing page strategies come from the way I have created our own landing pages, which has been very successful. I’m going to share how I have done it with you and you can make adjustments so the tips apply to your business.
1. Start with your pull marketing questions to grab attention. Your ideal clients will answer “Yes” to each of these questions. In addition, these questions begin to develop interest, trust, and credibility among prospects.
2. Write a paragraph to reassure prospects nothing is wrong with them. You are letting them know there is no need to worry. You might say something like, “If you’re anything like me, you weren’t born with a silver spoon of marketing in your mouth. The good news is marketing can be taught.”
3. Tell prospects what they need to do and why. This is where you help prospects start to understand what they need to do to turn things around. Keep the focus on the “what and why” and hold off on exactly how to do it. This will create a need to work with you – to find out more.
4. Briefly describe your proprietary system. Take prospects through a brief description of your system. You can do this on the landing page or take visitors to a separate page. It all depends on how your website is set up. Either way, you can take the visitor step by step through the top line of your system.
5. Explain how you work with clients. If you don’t have your proprietary system yet, then your next step is to describe how you work with people so they can get comfortable with the idea of what you have to offer.
Your The Leveraged Business Assignment
The best thing you can do when writing your landing page copy, is to get it all down on paper first. Let your thoughts pour out following these five steps. Once that is complete, then you can start to edit. Use bullets and short sentences to make the text easier to read. Remember, a visitor’s attention span is very short, so you want your text to be compelling and grab their attention as quickly as possible.
Now, if you’re just starting out and trying to fill your practice in the FIRST place, then follow a step-by-step system that feels easy and authentic to you. The Leveraged Business Home Study System™ gives you the most important things to do to set up simple, solid systems, so that you consistently fill your pipeline and continually get new clients. It’s all step-by-step, not a big mishmash of things. So, you do step one of the system, and when you’re done with that, you move on to step two, and so on. All the tools, scripts, templates, and examples are handed to you on a silver platter. Easy. You can get it at TheClientAttractionSystem.com.