Have you started doing free teleclasses yet? This can be such a powerful method to accomplish two important goals. First, free teleclasses will help build and grow your list. The bigger your list, the more people to which you can market your programs and products. As I’ve said many times, I have found the tipping point for list building is about 1,000 people.
The second goal with free teleclasses is to convert some of the attendees into paying clients. Obviously, this helps you generate income. You might wonder what is the best way to convert these listeners and is it like have a closing conversation with an individual? The process is somewhat different.
Here’s what I tend to do. You can use these same steps and adjust for your business model.
1. I start off the call by having participants imagine their ideal business and paint a picture of everything that would be going right if they had everything they wanted.
2. Then I point out the contrast they are having – and say, “Now that’s not your reality yet is it?”
3. Next I list all the reasons why it’s not their reality yet and why it’s important they change.
4. I share the things listeners need to do in a top line way, condensing the steps. This is where you share your content like crazy. Otherwise the call can feel like a big sales pitch.
5. As you get close to the end of the call, start your closing conversation by asking questions like:
• Can you do this on your own?”
• Do you know how to do this?
• What would happen if you didn’t do this?
6. Share how all this information will be covered in your program, the answers to their questions and the way to achieve what they want in their business or life. Get into the details of what your program offers and how this is essential to help them do what they can’t do on their own.
7. Then send them to a page on your website where they can register.
8. You can add a bonus as an incentive for anyone who takes decisive action and signs up before a certain time limit. That can help people decide on the spot to join you.
Your The Leveraged Business Assignment
What type of teleclass can you offer? What is the problem that keeps your ideal client up at 3am? This is a great topic for your teleclass and a wonderful way to introduce your program to prospects.
As I always say, share loads of content, but focus on the “what they need to do and why” rather than exactly “how” to do it. This leaves them with the need to work with you so they can go deeper to find out how to achieve their goals.
Now, if you’re just starting out and trying to fill your practice in the FIRST place, then follow a step-by-step system that feels easy and authentic to you. The Leveraged Business Home Study System™ gives you the most important things to do to set up simple, solid systems, so that you consistently fill your pipeline and continually get new clients. It’s all step-by-step, not a big mishmash of things. So, you do step one of the system, and when you’re done with that, you move on to step two, and so on. All the tools, scripts, templates, and examples are handed to you on a silver platter. Easy. You can get it at TheClientAttractionSystem.com.