Ok, so you’ve identified your ideal client profile. The question you now have to ask yourself is, “Have I chosen a viable target audience?” meaning, is it actually worthwhile to market to these people?
You can have all the focus, drive, and good intentions to market to a group of people, but if they’re not easily reached in large numbers and inexpensively, if they don’t congregate often or they’re too difficult to locate, it’s going to make your Client Attraction attempts much more difficult.
Here are some questions to ask yourself (be a hard grader):
- Can you find them easily?
- Is there a “list” of these people somewhere – an association of them, support groups, alliances, for example?
- Are there enough of them? Even if your target audience is small in the grand scheme of the population, there still needs to be a massive number of these people for you to stay in business.
- Do they have a problem worth solving?
- Does this problem hurt enough?
- Do they have the ability to pay for your services?
Once you’ve gotten clear on a target audience or a niche, it’s important to ask yourself the hard questions listed above. Take out a sheet of paper and really answer these. If the answers are repeatedly “no,” then consider looking for another niche. It’ll make the whole Client Attraction process much easier in the long run.
If you’re not sure where to start with networking to get clients in the first place, check out The Secrets of Master Networkers Manual™. Step by step, I take you through everything you need to do to get clients from networking, and pull clients and referrals in easily and consistently. Get it today at www.secretsofnetworkers.com.
© 2011 Client Attraction LLC. All Rights Reserved
Want to use this article on your website or your own ezine?
No problem! But here is what you MUST include:
Fabienne Fredrickson, The Client Attraction Mentor, is founder of the Client Attraction System , the proven step-by-step program that shows you exactly how to attract more clients, in record time…guaranteed. To get your F.R.E.E. Audio CD by mail and receive her weekly marketing & success mindset articles on attracting more high-paying clients and dramatically increasing your in.come, visit www.clientattraction.com.