However, your business card is an advertising tool that can do so much more! If you make your card memorable and use a “call to action”, then you can engage prospects and land new clients.
Since you have the cards printed any way, use all the available “real state” fully and make it work for you. You can even print on the back side. If you have the The Leveraged Business System you’ll find a section on making your business card a client attraction tool.
Leverage your card to engage prospects
Rather than people throwing your card away because it only has contact details, make it engaging and valuable so they want to hold onto it.
1. Put a tagline on the card that states the result people gain from working with you. This is important so people don’t have to struggle to figure out what you do and why it might serve them.
2. Put your Irresistible Free Offer (IFO) on the card with a call to action. This gives prospects the opportunity to get something for free and learn more about the solutions you provide.
3. The offer takes them to your website, so they can browse other areas too like your blog, videos, testimonials, etc.
Your The Leveraged Business Assignment
Take out your business card and look at it with fresh eyes.
- Have you made the most of this client attraction tool?
- How can you make it more memorable?
- Did you put your IFO on there?
- Did you use a call-to-action to engage with the card holder?
Make sure your card does everything it can to engage prospects and attract new clients.
Now, if you’re just starting out and trying to fill your practice in the FIRST place, then follow a step-by-step system that feels easy and authentic to you. The Leveraged Business System® gives you the most important things to do to set up simple, solid systems, so that you consistently fill your pipeline and continually get new clients. It’s all step-by-step, not a big mishmash of things. So, you do step one of the system, and when you’re done with that, you move on to step two, and so on. All the tools, scripts, templates, and examples are handed to you on a silver platter. Easy. You can get it at TheClientAttractionSystem.com.